Sunday, September 2, 2007

It's Floorin' Day Folks!







Sunday is usually Sabbath in our house, but not today! Yesterday Brian spent the entire day and into the wee hours ripping up our carpet to prepare to install the hardwood (well, laminate really, but you can't even tell!) floors. I'm really excited but I must admit I am on an emotional roller coaster, gotta love the hormones...it'll all be worth it in the end though, right? Keep telling me that....




Anyway, here are the befores. I'll post the afters tomorrow! Also one of our laundry room that is doubling as our kitchen...don't tell me I never roughed it!




1 comment:

Shannon H. said...

First of all - so happy to see you blogging!

Second - this late in your pregnancy, and this far along in the remodel... you may want to treat yourself to a beer.

Besides - it is supposed to help with milk production ;)

HAPPY GESTATING!