Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Hollie!!!



Today is Hollie's birthday! She is someone that I am blessed to call a best friend. Since I'm not there to celebrate with her I will do it here and tell you these are the reasons why I love Hollie...

1. She loves the Lord HER God with all of her heart, soul, mind and strength and loves and serves others endlessly!

2. She calls or texts me frequently just to tell me that she misses me and loves me!

3. She has an infectious laugh and passion for life that I strive for!

4. She has introduced a host of what we call "Hollie-isms" into many of our vocabularies...let's hear 'em now!! "Hey Gyl" (could be spelled gil or gill and is said in a very high pitched voice), "Holla", "Holla Gyl" (see explanation above on spelling and voice), "Holla back Gyl", "Yah Gyl!", "That's Ug!", "For the Love!!", and the list goes on. We made a whole game of this at Hollie's birthday party 2 years ago!

5. She makes the BEST mix CD's!

6. She loves reality TV and blogging as much as I do.

7. She encourages me and others and she just "gets it"!!

Hollie is someone that I couldn't imagine my life without and I know many others are saying this today!

I love you girl and can't wait to see you soon! Enjoy your birthday and know that we are thinking of you. Wish I was there to hug you...Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Happy Hollie said...

Jen,
You having me crying here. I love you. I wish you could be here with me today. I am missing you and I love you so much!
Hol

Kelli said...

Jen, You had the Hollie- isms down. I couldn't keep from smiling! Loved it! Kelli