Thursday, January 10, 2008

You Know You Don't Live in the Big City Anymore When...

this is the upcoming field trip for your MOMS Club group:

Title: Family Field Trip - Elk & Big Horn Sheep Feeding Stations
Date: Saturday January 12, 2008
Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Location: Naches
Notes: Meet at Chesterly Park (on 40th Ave.) northwest parking lot (near the skatepark) at 10 a.m. We will carpool/caravan out to the Bighorn Sheep and Elk feeding stations.
Due to liability reasons, our kids will not be able to go out in the trucks, but we will all hopefully get to see some huge bucks and rams and visit with friends.
DADS are invited too!
Bring your snow gear and join your MOMS Club friends on this fun excursion.

Thought you'd get a laugh.

Oh and a recent cute pic!



Lastly, Olivia and I are heading south - we need to thaw out! I'll be down in LA this coming Monday for about two weeks. I plan on spending time at my parents house and up in Valencia. I'd love to see as many of you as possible!!

12 comments:

michelle said...

too funny!

Abby and Andrew said...

LOL :) Yeah...and I thought our MOPS project of making necklaces out of dominos was pretty bad :) Ahh...small town living!

YellowDontCrack said...

YAY!! I know you'll be plenty busy but if you have time, PGD, LP and I are having dinner on the 21st. If you can join us, it'd be a great surprise - we're probably going to meet @ the Grove - let me know! :) Sunny SoCal misses the Jennybird!

Happy Hollie said...

i want to eat her shes so cute!!!

Julie D. said...

Here is mine...I didn't know what
4H was! I do now...do you?

bring home the sun. have fun.

julie

Julie D. said...

one more thing...that is a MOMS event? Is that really their idea of fun???

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny! She really is a doll--and that's coming from a grandma who has 4 of her own!! And, yes, I've almost forgotten some of the Washingotn MOPS outings--quite a bit different from here in SoCal. Enjoy that little sweetie--and we'd love to see her--any time!!

Blessings, Margie

Summer Martin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Summer Martin said...

Would love to see you! I'm in the valley so a trip to your parents or Ventura Blvd is never far. Let me know! Love you, girl!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Amber said...

Ok, now that was a good laugh! What a cutie Olivia is! Jen mentioned you were in town. Hope you had a great time visiting friends and family.

The Parsons' blog said...

Hello Aunt Tricia's friend, thank you for the comment - says Jonah and Stella ;)
Now I, Sara, have to say your little girl is the cutest thing ever! Those cheeks... you just want to kiss them! Glad you could go visit friends in CA and see my sister, I keep telling that girl that she needs to start a blog. Hopefully I'll see you at the wedding and our little babies can play!