Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!



Last night Brian and I celebrated Valentine's Day at a fantastic event put on by my MOPS group. It was a yummy dinner and silent auction held at the church where we meet for MOPS and they had everything decorated beautifully (shout out to Jen S!). I won a basket of Arbonne Baby stuff (prob worth at least 80) and I only paid $15..what a deal! David and Kelly Pritchard spoke on the importance of marriage, family and the differences between men and women. It was a good reminder to Brian and I of how important our relationship is to each other, it is the foundation for our family and takes a lot of work (and humility) to make it strong. I appreciated the Pritchard's honesty about their own struggles in raising eight (plus numerous foster children and children of single parents)kids while still maintaining a godly marriage. Check them out here.

Happy Valentines Day everyone! Take some time today to love the ones your with. We're headed over to Seattle for some city fun! Oh and a big Happy Birthday to my brother in law Bill!!

2 comments:

Cherie Baker Vann said...

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!

The Parsons' blog said...

What a great picture of you two! Jenny you're looking good! I can't wait for pictures of your new baby to be posted on here! :)