Monday, February 2, 2009

Liv's Little Sis!

Here are pics from our ultrasound today! It's a GIRL! She is very healthy and structurally sound...we are so thankful to the Lord for that. We got to see her in 4-D which was REALLY cool. Anyway, here are the pics, some of them are hard to tell so I'll caption where I can.


This was the shot that told us it was not a boy!



Profile



Crossing her ankles in 4D



Another profile, her arm or leg is up by her face



More of her face, she wouldn't give us a full frontal tho'!



Feet



Face again...see her cheeks??



Thumbs up!!


Her first video

9 comments:

Andrea said...

just counting how many tech-y ways I can congratulate you but then there's never enough! Hugs to you - video is way cool!! Can't wait to meet her!

Cherie Baker Vann said...

oh my word this made my day! YAY!!!

The Parsons' blog said...

Yay for a girl!! Olivia will be such a great big sister. So fun. Congratulations.

Laura said...

Girls are so fun, as you know! Congratulations!

Happy Hollie said...

Yeah Sister....So excited for you. I love you.

Sandy said...

It's a girl!! Olivia is so lucky, I always wished I had a sister!! So happy for you guys!

Julie D. said...

that is so amazing. congrats, jennY!

jens3mkc said...

More shopping....yeah!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for another niece!! Love you guys!! Love the new look on your blog!

Laura said...

I love your new look!
If you'd like to play the letter game, why don't you try "T"?