Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Our Olivia

I've always heard parents say how fast time flies when you're raising your kids, well just a mere 16 months into it I believe that is true. I'll admit there are days and sometimes weeks where life as a wife and mother feel loooooooong, but then I look back and it seems like I was just nursing a new infant! I am truly loving this age even though it is stretching me more than ever...I know, I know, wait til the teenage years, right? As a newer mom I am just loving and enjoying my daughter, trying to teach her right from wrong, be consistent as much as possible and praying along the way! whew...and who says this isn't a full time job!?

Here are some fairly recent photos of Liv that my friend and photographer Danny took last time we were down in LA. He has photographed some of my major life events (our wedding!) - I love his work and would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone. Here are a few of my favorites (it was hard to narrow it down!!)











6 comments:

Andrea said...

love 'em all!!! Get one of each! love you!!

Happy Hollie said...

These are GREAT!!!!

Sandy said...

oooooohhhhhhhh! I love them!! I can't believe I have not met Olivia yet!! Next time you come out lets see each other!!! She is so precious!!

The Parsons' blog said...

Beautiful! She's so stinkin' cute.

Cherie Baker Vann said...

fabulous!! I cannot get over how beautiful she is!! :)

Tami said...

She's just beautiful!!!