Friday, March 13, 2009

Debbie Saves the Day!



Many of you have the privilege of knowing my most wonderful and talented MIL Debbie!! Well, she is quite the celebrity around these parts and I am so proud of her, she is truly using her gifts and loving every minute. She has starred in 3 (4 starting tonight!) productions at various community theater groups in our Valley and we'll see her name in lights once again this weekend. Debbie was asked to step in at the last minute at the Wherehouse Theatre's "Nunsensations"! I know she will do a great job and I can hardly wait to see her in action.

You can read all about it here. Break a leg Deb!!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

she is sooooo very talented! I'm sure she has passed it on to O :)! Wait I'm sure she passed it on to Jen too - soooo Jen when do we get to see your next number?