Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Yoga



Today Olivia and I tried a Mommy and Me Yoga class offered through our local MOMS Club. I have never done Yoga before and have always wanted to, it was a fun time! I really felt stretched out, of course some of the moves were challenging with a pregnant belly and a toddler climbing on my back, but I did feel the burn a bit. Liv was a little hesitant at first, but by the end joined in the fun...she has the Downward Dog down!!



(I did not bribe my daughter with malted mini eggs and cartoon watching less than an hour before dinner just so I could get these photos, nope not me! What kind of mother does that??)

2 comments:

The Parsons' blog said...

So cute and funny. Hey, a little bribery is OK, right?? I guess I should have added that to my post too. :)

Abby and Andrew said...

You and your daughter are ADORABLE!!! I can not wait to see what your next sweet little girl looks like :) Hope your feeling well!