Wednesday, March 11, 2009

This Morning with Baby Carter

Today my friend Addy had a Dr's appt so we got to watch little three month old Carter. What a bundle of cuteness and sweetness he is. Addy and Josh are so blessed to have such a calm and quiet baby, I only hope that this is the case for our next little girl. Olivia had lots of fun showing him her big girl skills - playing with toys, talking, and trying to help me. She really does love little babies and didn't seem too jealous when I would hold him. It was a good glimpse for me into life with two babies. Fun times ahead!!



Liv showin' Carter the ropes





This is pretty much how he was the whole time...ahhh, I remember these days!




Liv had to sit in the bouncy seat too, she wanted to be a baby, but just for a little while!

1 comment:

Josh said...

Jeni,

Thank you so much for posting these awesome photos. I miss my family so much.