Friday, March 14, 2008

Bad Mommy


Olivia,

If you read this blog someday I owe you an apology. As my first born you deserve all the perks bestowed on that child - doting parents, all the "firsts", and LOTS of pictures taken and framed of you. I am sorry to say, while we're doing really good on the first two, your mom has been a slacker on the latter. It has taken me (count them) six long months to display a picture of you in our home - shame on me! And unfortunately in this digital age it is taking me longer to get photos printed! At least I've got the blogging down! Hopefully by the time you're big enough to read this I'll have my act together - many framed photos of you and a scrapbook done in your honor.

Love, Mommy

Just because...some fun photos for a Friday!

Fancy for Church!



Her hat for walks - it blocks those rays. Thank you Dana!



A new favorite to chew on!



Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cherie Baker Vann said...

I love these pics Jenny! Keep em coming! And blogging will last much longer than framed prints anyways :) haha Hope you are well, miss you!

Happy Hollie said...

She is so cute! Nibble nibble...

Kelli said...

Jen....did you take that b/w picture? It is beautiful!

Jenny M. said...

Hey Kel...nope, I got them done at JC Penney's in Valencia while I was down there! They do a good job!

French Green Bean said...

What a doll! she is so cute!

Who prints pictures? Blogging is the new photo album.