Thursday, March 6, 2008

Countdown to Kauai!



5 months from today Brian and I leave to go to our friends Jared & Cydney's wedding in Kauai! We are super excited and can't believe how blessed we are to be able to get back to the islands after just two years (our honeymoon was in Maui)! Their wedding will take place on 08-08-08 and we leave the sixth and return on the 13th.

This will be our first time away from Olivia for that long. Hopefully we'll all survive that.

153 days...but who's counting?!

3 comments:

Amber said...

your daughter is simply adorable! I haven't had much tie to read logs, so today caught up a little. Have a blast in Kauai! Jer an I were in Maui after Christmas (first time to Hawaii for both of us), and I'm so ready to go back. Enjoyed all the pics.

The Parsons' blog said...

I love your blog too! And the headband is adorable, I'll have to keep my eyes open for one. They are nice to have for bald headed babies - a good distraction from their lack of hair :). Oh and vacation in Kauai sounds heavenly, and yes you'll miss your baby girl, but just think about things like - staying out late, sleeping in.... (sigh).

Bryan and Alex said...

YOOO Lady! I'm so excited for you guys! That will be a wonderful trip!
I miss you! I can't believe Olivia is 5 months! And, I can't believe the last time I saw you was at your baby shower! :(