Saturday, March 1, 2008

Girls Night Out!



Is it really March 1st...YAY! Spring here we come...ok, I know all my weather talk gets boring so I'll try to contain my excitement. Last night while Nana babysat (Hi Debbie!) and Brian volunteered at a basketball game for Young Life, Cortney and I went to the movies! It was so good to get out with a girlfriend and see a movie. I sank in my seat, crunched some 'corn, chewed my 'duds....ahhh, I felt like my old self. We saw Definitely, Maybe - it was cute and had some great tunes in it.

Ok Hollie I'm stealing your line, but today I am thankful for Nana who babysat our girl and a night out with a new friend!

5 comments:

The Parsons' blog said...

Love this picture! And I'm so curious to know where you get Olivia's cute headbands???

Tami said...

What an absolute doll! She's growing up fast!

Happy Hollie said...

Girl TAKE IT! Love to share the thankfulness. love you. loved my message today. love you

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big she's getting!! congrats! add us to your blog list :)

Abby and Andrew said...

Jenny...Sophia has started teething!!! She has two little teeth poking through her bottom gums. Isn't it too early to be teething??? Poor thing is trying to be a trooper...but she is not feeling so hot. I love Olivia's hair bands...where did you get them? I need them to actually keep hair out of Soph's face :)