Monday, March 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Morgan!!



Today is our niece Morgan's 8th Birthday. Morgan is so special to Brian and I for many reasons. For Brian, she is the first born of his sister Jen, so she is his first niece and grandchild of the family. For me, it seems like just yesterday that I went to the hospital to see her after she was born. I remember being so excited to see my best friend have a baby! Morgan has such a sweet and gentle spirit and she is so kind and helpful to others. Plus she loves being a cousin to Olivia! I can already tell that Morgan is going to be a great Mommy by the way she cares for her baby cousin. I love all the pictures she draws for us and she wears some pretty cool glasses just like her Auntie Jenny!!

Morgan we love you and celebrate you today! Thank you for the example you have set for the other kids to follow...you are SO SPECIAL!!! See you soon!!!

No comments: