Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Trunk Show



Last weekend I went Garage Sale'in with Cortney. It was fun...another sign of Spring. Unlike Cali, Garage Sale season in the Northwest begins this time of year. Unlike my former full-priced life, I was really excited to venture out and see what I would find. Living on a single income and having a 3200 square foot house to fill, and a growing and curious baby girl to clothe (not that she is lacking but you know me, always the shopper!) and entertain gives me lots to look for. I mentioned to Cortney the day before that I had always wanted an old trunk...I don't know why? I just love the look of them. So here it is...my first big (but bargained) garage sale purchase of the season! Aren't you proud of me Jen??? I even added and angled my tray!

Apparently it is pretty old. Back in the day it was used for travel...it's fully lined and has all these neat compartments. I guess I'm pretty easily pleased these days.

OH and a special shout out to our little sister Mollie...we love you and are here for you! Hang in there and we had fun seeing you last night and look forward to this weekend!!

5 comments:

Cherie Baker Vann said...

love it Jenny! it makes me want one hahaha - esp since it's from a garage sale :) fabulous job!

Mollie said...

Ah, thanks! :) I am definately thankful I have God in my life - and my amazing family and friends. Cant wait to see you tomorrow!

Happy Hollie said...

Cute girl! Awww....I love Mollie...tell her I'm sad i didnt see her when she was here!

The Parsons' blog said...

Thanks for praying Jenny! And I LOVE the trunk - super cute!

Amber said...

Love the trunk Jenny! And...Olivia is still the cutest little girl ever!