Thursday, March 27, 2008

Teething, Bumbo & Berry Cute!

My mom flew in on Tuesday (it was supposed to be last Saturday but she got real sick!) it is so good to have her here! She loves to be with her grandgirl - and is always a huge help to me. I am blessed to have two very young and active moms who can take over when I need a break!

Olivia is teething - no actual tooth yet, but she drools ALOT and wants to chew on anything she can get her hands on! For all you moms of teethers this is a great invention I got at Wal-Mart yesterday.



My friend Nicole told me about it...it's a little toy to hold with a mesh bag attached to put frozen things in for baby to bite on ( I put frozen grapes). Props to the creator - obviously a mom who's hand got tired holding things in her kids mouth!

Lovin' the Bumbo!



And a "Berry Cute" (that's what the shirt says!) outfit from Aunt Shany in Florida!



Brian gets back from Alaska tonight..it's been a long week without him! We miss him when he's away (which seems to be a lot lately) but are thankful for his hard work and dedication to provide for us. We love you Brian!

2 comments:

The Parsons' blog said...

Oh man, she is so cute! I saw those teething things at the store, I am definitely getting one for Ava - so smart!

Abby and Andrew said...

Jenny...she is too cute!!! That chewie thing looks great. Sophia already has two teeth...so she has been chewing on teething toast (what a mess). I will have to get one of them to put some healthier food in! Keep the pictures coming :)