Friday, March 21, 2008

Busy Girl!



Olivia will turn six months on Monday...halfway to a year! These last few weeks she has been rolling and rolling and rolling. She hardly sits still! And when she is sitting she is jabbering or growling (some of you have heard it, not very lady like but her dad thinks it is hilarious so she assumes everyone will!) or sucking her toes. Everyone told me how a little girl would ease me into motherhood since they are so mellow. Not this girl! I am starting to brace myself for crawling and the toddler years...



This morning at MOPS there was a little girl, at the table, around the same age just quietly sitting in her mom's lap, playing with a toy. Not Olivia! She wanted to be standing in my lap, looking around, talking (especially while the speaker was speaking!) and drinking out of my water cup, oh that was while she had a plastic spoon in her mouth. The other women at the table get the biggest kick out of her. The mentor mom at the table says she can't wait to see where her winsome personality takes her in life. She is turning out to be a pretty funny little girl and I'm enjoying every minute - but naps and bed time are fun too!

1 comment:

Julie D. said...

that dress and bow is so stinkin cute!