Tuesday, March 11, 2008

DA DA DA



This seems to be Olivia's new favorite phrase. She yells it loud and proud! Maybe because her times with Daddy have been fewer and farther between lately. Brian had to work in San Antonio (we missed you Tami and Addison!) so it was just her and I from Wednesday to Sunday. Of course she uttered her first word DA DA while he was out of town! Go figure!

So spring is in the air! I have been motivated to walk - A LOT! And have been spring cleaning around here (pick yourselves up off of the floor...). There's something so nice about opening the windows, smelling the air and dusting everything off! Olivia enjoys it too...today I "wore" her while I worked.

If you could all see me now...vacuuming, mopping, and a Baby Bjorn. Gotta love modern day motherhood.

OH and a BIG shout out to my old co-workers from The WB...you know who you are and you know why I am giving you all a HUGE HOLLA!

3 comments:

Happy Hollie said...

Sister...I remember those days (from the mid-west) of having a long cold summer but then the feeling of Spring is on it's way. Opening the windows, breathing the fresh air...AHHHHH
I love it...SPring FEVER!

Tami said...

We were sad y'all didn't come to SA with Brian! Next time, for sure! We don't have the harsh, long winter you do, but it's feeling like spring here too! I love it!

French Green Bean said...

Hey Bird! I randomly found your blog!

So great to see your beautiful girl

Best Julie